CHF has had an amazing year. Because we have always been virtual, we are uniquely qualified to help artists and arts organizations pivot and thrive during the pandemic.
- Organizational Collaboration: Artspan, Cornerstones, The Heard Museum Guild, Naples Art Association, Southwest Association of Indian Arts (SWAIA).
- Virtualize Your Art Career Conference—Thriving in “The New Normal”: participants from 20 states, 3 countries, 14 sessions, 10 sponsors, 18 speakers.
- Art-Business Accelerator: 58 Fellows and counting. 4 Executive Fellows working on pivotal projects: Manuelita Brown, Steven Lester, Robin Holder, and Tim Saternow.
- Digital Campus: Major upgrade to our online learning platform to make it faster, easier to navigate, and more fun: 93 art business courses, 1,000 members.
- Brown Bag Lunch & Thriving TuesdaysTM: monthly virtual event programming featuring peer networking and content-specific education at no charge to the artists.
- The Thriving ArtistTM Podcast: Listeners in 50 states, 137 countries, 148,000 downloads. Featured on all podcast platforms: Apple, Stitcher, iHeart, Spotify, Google.
- Hulings’ Legacy: James D. Balestrieri is writing a major monograph: Clark Hulings: Quantum Realist to be published in 2022 as part of the centennial celebration of Hulings’ birth.