How CHF Collates Impact Data
Changes in Mindset →
This includes any measurable adjustment to career clarity, attitude towards business and finances, and changes in attitudinal ranking backed by qualitative data, including financial confidence and confidence in career viability.
Changes in Behavior →
This includes any change demonstrated by action taken towards business practices, such as marketing, sales, and networking, including time spent on art business or peer-to-peer & business networking.
Business Results →
Any concrete, tangible gains that have occurred in a creative professional's career throughout the course of the program as a result of their participation. This includes increased sales, contacts, and/or commissions.
Financial Sustainability →
This involves measurable change in income, profit or revenue from art-business and creative entrepreneurship as a result of participation in the program. This is bottom-line impact.
CHF Incubators and/or Art-Business Accelerator
* Results of intensive business training for working artists and creative professionals.
Viability as a Career Artist
* Based on already high self-evaluation
Use of Business Tools
* e.g. CRM, tracking tools, selling tools
* % with increased contacts = 100%
Sales & Marketing Activity
* effort spent on sales & marketing
Pricing and/or Margin
* from making & selling art
* A pivotal response marker
* % with increased audience = 100%
Sales & Marketing Channels
* % with increased utilization
* % with increased media exposure
* referrals, responses, show attendees, etc.
Time Spent on Business
* Increase of % devoting at least 40%
* % with increased contact value = 100%
* % showing work in more ways
* % tracking sales/marketing metrics consistently
* income from making & selling art
Conferences and/or Exchanges
* Results of short-term business training for working artists and creative professionals.
* Increase in already high emphasis
* % increased confidence in viability
Business Training Focus
* Increased prioritization of business training
* % increased pricing clarity
Business Training Focus
* % indicating business training crucial to career
Clarity of Action
* Actions needed to achieve career objectives
broad userbase examples
site users and content
Unique Content Consumers
Pages of Content Consumed
volume and listeners
Listeners Per Episode
Digital Learning Reach
hyper-engaged audience member behaviors
6mo Broadcast Views
who we reach
Audience Age Range
broad adult distribution
Top Website Content
how they engage CHF
Top Website Actions
what they do on CHF site
lifestyles, habits, and passions
what they research & purchase
representing all 50 states
user commentary on how CHF impacts THEIR businesses
Report on the Working Artist
CHF Annual Reports
Data Summary on CHF About Page
"I want to build a sustainable business in art, and I'm learning a lot to give structure to the way I think about that."
"The content was so rich. There is so much to tap into. I feel overwhelmed in a good way."
"I'm at this forum because I'm an emerging artist. I have the products but I don't know what to do with the products..."
"This feels like I found my tribe. These folks are speaking my language. This is what I want to know about."